I decided to take a break from my "preaching" today. :)
I was looking through some pictures the other day and found a couple I'd share. Some of you may not know that this summer a monumental event took place that was more than anxiously anticipated. The Jonas Brothers came to Omaha and Dave decided to buy 3 tickets and take his girls. According to him, "they won't want to do anything with me when they're teenagers, so I am going to enjoy them while I can." Well, they were more than happy to accompany him on this trek to "screaming pre-teen girl" land.
They absolutely LOVED every minute of it. Jessi got a bit overwhelmed with it all, and laid her head on Daddy's shoulder toward the end. But not Hannah! She didn't want to leave. We now have the aftermath, which is Jo Bro posters on every wall in the girls bedroom and a stack of Bop magazines with every article you can imagine on the Brothers. Let me remind you that the girls share a room and Jessi is not nearly as enthralled with them as Hannah. So, the arguments go something like this:
Jessi: "Hannah, I am sick of waking up in the morning and having Nick, Joe, and
Kevin staring at me!!!!"
Hannah: "Mom I NEED my own ROOM!!!!!!!!!"
Fun Stuff let me tell you!



2 comments:
Cool
Hi it's Hannah, the Jonas Brothers concert was SO AWESOME!!! The agrument part at the end was perfect. That is how it goes usually.
Post a Comment