I have really enjoyed the feedback I get on my "Blog-venture". Some of it is posted and some has been verbal. Either way, it's good with me. Some make me laugh, some make me think, and one verbal yesterday made me feel badly. (Don't worry, it wasn't malicious, just a different take). But, honestly, I love it all because I love the creativity of writing. I love being the author. Sharing my own feelings, experiences, good moments, bad moments, and everything in between. That is who I am. I will pretty much wear everything on my sleeve. I like to laugh at myself and share my failures. In some strange way it's how I process life.
So, my faithful, loving blog followers, here I am. Take heart in knowing you're probably a bit more sane and normal than I am. :)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I like to read your blog. It is fun to see what you are doing all day.
Post a Comment