Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hold Fast

Hey All, one of my favorite songs is Hold Fast by Mercy Me. We have several tough issues facing our family right now, and this song gives me great hope. I found a music video on YouTube that I recommend if you have a free moment, go and watch it. There are some very powerful images when coupled with the words of the song. I have watched it several times.
I also have it on my playlist, just click on it and listen. It is awesome!!!!!
"What I've learned in my life one thing greater than my strife is Your grasp, so Hold Fast."
One last recommendation if you're feeling challenged today like me, scroll down to my list of blogs I follow and click on the LPM blog. Beth Moore has a very inspiring post called "Over Our Heads". It really gave me strength today. Thanks Lord!

No comments: