
My niece Michelle spent the morning with me while her mama was at work, and we had the best time. I must admit I have never had the chance to spend one on one time with her. So, in some ways, I was not acquainted with her as well as an aunt could be. Whenever she is around, so are my girls and they have other things they would rather be doing than talking to me. Rightly so.
But, not today. Today it was just us two, and we spent time talking and having fun. We went and did a little shopping, and giggled about some of the fashions we saw. We dreamed a little about a few pieces of fashion we thought would look nice on us, and she helped me pick out a pair of shoes I needed. Then we got some hot cocoa and watched a Barbie movie together. Then, much to my delight, she wanted to organize my DVD and movie drawers. So, I did laundry and dishes while she tackled that mess. Hey, she WANTED to. Maybe my girls and I should spend a bit more time around Michelle. :)



2 comments:
i would have stayed home with u guys!!!
Hannah****
I LOVE it when Michelle organizes the stuff in my house.
Sadly, the tendency never rubs off on my own child.
Post a Comment