Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mission Impossible.......or Something Like That



I got such a kick out of this last night, I just had to post this weirdness.

Picture these two guys and hum the Mission Impossible theme song to yourself as you read to add to the experience. :)

Last night, Dave had to pull off a "stunt" of sorts for a demo he has this week. He and Joey dressed in black jackets and stocking caps to go sneak around the building at work to get themselves on the surveillance cameras. Then he could pull the tape to show for the demo. I think it was the most fun these two have had in awhile. As I think about it, that is a bit disturbing, isn't it?

Well, they did manage to get themselves on the surveillance tape, and in the process fool a person or two at work this morning when the tapes were looked at. A few people knew he was going to do it, but not all. Everyone got a big laugh, when the tape caught Joey trying to jump over a cement pylon. He didn't make it, and evidently hit himself in a vulnerable spot, if you know what I mean........Ouch! Hopefully, that part won't be in the demo. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can just see them! I bet Joey just ate this up....except for the mishap! How funny!