Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Chores

I believe in building character, good character, in my children, which is why I believe in hard work. My kids call it chores, and they do not relish them in any way, shape or form. They most times like to complain or whine about it. Maybe the complaining part is genetic since I did the same thing.


Today the girls didn't complain, Joey did enough for all three of them. So, I decided to take a couple pictures of the process. Here's Jess stripping the sheets off her bed. Ready for a trademark " Jessi " pose for the camera.




Here's Hannah ready to run the vacuum. She's even smiling while she contemplates the fun that awaits her.




And, here's the dogs..................they didn't do anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls, come to Gram's house. You look like you LOVE housework. I could use a couple extra hands!!

A.H. said...

Did you get a new dog?