Friday, February 6, 2009

Parents Night at Cheer Class


I love parents night at the dance studio, other than recital it's the only time we get to see what they are learning. Hannah was sick this week so we missed her parents night, but hopefully her teacher will have pity on her poor adoring parents and let us sit in next week.

Jessica's teacher had all family members involved in the evening. Each student got to pick a parent to learn a cheer with. Jessi picked Dave. I have in my hot little hands a video of him cheering with lots of spirit, but alas I was warned that if the video appeared on my blog..........well we don't want to go there. :) Let's just say I'll keep it for another day.

She told me later that she picked Dad for a reason.....She said she wanted to see him dance in front of the class. Trust me when I tell you that he is more coordinated than me, so it was probably a good choice. Here is a video of Jessi cheering with her friends. I know it's from behind, but that is the only option I had.




Jessica's teacher this year is the cutest little thing. Emphasis on cute and little. Yes, she looks just like the stereotypical cheerleader. Slender, long blonde hair, tiny little waist, great smile. She happens to be a cheerleader at the University, and we have seen her on TV a couple of times cheering on the sidelines. She was gracious enough to let me take a picture of her and Jessi, but she apologized because she felt she wasn't looking her best. Please.....I'd love to look like that on a bad day. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MUST see Dave's video! I'll bet he was as cute as the little cheerleader teacher.
Jessi, you have the cutest little tussie! Sorry you were sick Hannah!! XO Gram

Amy said...

Such a cute video! I am sure the one with Dave is pretty cute too. I wish I had a daughter that would like cheer class...maybe Grant will?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Faith had that teacher last year and she is totally adorable.

Dave, we need to see that video. Pretty please?!

missy said...

shake it, jessi! where does she take those classes?

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!! It was so fun seeing you this weekend. Hope you have a good week and hopefully no kicks to the shin.