Dear Kevin, Joe and Nick:
I am the mother of one of your most devoted fans. She has so many posters, magazines, books and other memorabilia of you that I could declare my home a shrine. I don't even think I would skip a beat if you rang my doorbell and wanted to stay for dinner. I would know just what to fix because I know your favorites from the overheard discussions between my daughter and her BFF after reading said memorabilia.
I think your music is enjoyable and can completely understand why my daughter is so enthralled with you all. I am sure I would be another of your screaming fans if I was 12, but I'm not. Thus, the reason for my letter. Last summer, we made a decent contribution to your ever increasing fortune by taking our daughter to see you in concert. Not only her, but her sister as well. They enjoyed it so much that we bought tickets to see you on the big screen too. We contributed more by buying them clothing that bears your name and magazines that inform them of everything a person could possibly want to know about you. We also own every CD you recorded. The only one missing is the first one, recorded before you hit it big, and those are hard to come by and just way too expensive for a working class family. We have your Disney channel original movie Camp Rock recorded on our DVR, and we will add every episode of your new Disney channel series Jonas, when it airs in May.
As you can see, our contributions to you three have been more than adequate enough to ask a favor. I recently saw the tour dates released for your '09 world tour. There are so many that I don't think it would hurt to just cancel any in the midwest. It's not that we don't think you're cool and all, it's just that we're Jonas'ed out!
Signed,
Burned out Mom of a Jonas Fan
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Too cute! Wouldn't it be something if you heard a reply?! LOL
since nick jonas is my future son-in-law (according to em), i will put in a good word for you to get your request granted. :) very funny!
They're coming to Omaha. You should probably plan a camping trip for the same day now so you have a good excuse!
Tracey, I am sure I DO understand!
As I was Alabama'ed out back in the "80's. Remember all the treasures you had?!
But Hannah, they were not as cool as the JoBro's (can you say uni-brow)LOL
XO Mom
i can't believe u said that mom!!! how can u be Jonas'ed out!!!! ur so mean!! u would luv to go to one of they're concerts. when i went it was the best night of my life, to know my favorite people were in the same room as me!!!!! (and yes Gram, the joe bros are better those "Alabama" people)
the jonas bros favorite fan!
Post a Comment