
Since putting in the digital tuner, I have discovered a few new channels we didn't have before. My favorite is Retro Television Network. Have you seen it? It has given me the pleasure of watching some old shows I haven't seen since I was a kid. Some of them seem so corny now, I laugh. For instance.......

Any Incredible Hulk fans? Me either, but it is rather amusing to watch it now.
Any Shawn Cassidy fans? (Carrie, this is for you.) I have caught this a couple of times. A bit corny, but much more wholesome than the garbage on TV now.
I loved Jan Michael Vincent, oops..... I mean AirWolf. Anyone else?
I have watched this a couple of times lately, but I must admit I never liked the A-Team, but Dirk Benedict is pretty cute, right? :)
Did anyone love Battlestar Galactica as much as my sister and I did? Apollo and Starbuck? Again, Dirk Benedict. LOL

I have saved my favorite for last. Emergency was my very favorite show when I was 3 years old. Why? I don't know.....weird kid syndrome, I guess.
Roy and John were my heroes. So, the great thing about all of this is I get to watch these shows all the time. The only thing the network left out is retro commercials. Now that would be soooo cool. So, are you all catching my groovy 70's vibe??? No? I think I'm catching yours though..........get a life? Yeah, I think you're right.



3 comments:
I guess I don't watch enough TV...ha! I didn't know half of those titles of those tv shows. I don't have the slightest idea who Dirk Benedict is? I bet you can't believe that one!
We were banned from The Hulk after an episode which had my little sister up, in the middle of the night, screaming for about a week.
Oh how I loved Shaun Cassidy though!
Yeah, Shaun Cassidy! And I forgot that I totally had a crush on Parker Stevenson (is that his name?!?) too!! Those blue eyes... But I'm right there with you on Emergency. I think I've seen every episode. I have GOT to find that channel here--I hope we get it! Great memories!! :-)
Post a Comment