Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Day Revisited


I am really behind on posting my St. Patrick's Day picture. I was able to quickly snap this picture of Jessi, and her best neighbor friend Maddy and Maddy's brother Grant wearing their green attire. I thought it was a very cute pix, even though they didn't want to stop playing for me to take it. Thanks guys.

I would like to note that I took this marvelous picture with my "new" camera. Yes, my thrifty husband decided to replace my broken one with an E-bay jobber. He found one exactly like the one I had. I guess you can't beat the $20 price tag, and it works great. He is turning into an E-bay junkie. My "new" camcorder arrives sometime next week. Scary stuff. He thrives on risk. I don't...........probably why we work so well together. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute picture! I think you got a real deal on the camera!