Sunday, April 19, 2009

Big Questions for a Big God

I had planned to sleep in this morning, since I don't have to be to church until the late service. Unfortunately I woke up and when I tried to grab a hold of a few more winks, sleep wouldn't hang out with me any longer. So, I used some time to pray and read my bible in the quiet of the morning. Dave already gone to church and the kids still in bed is such a peaceful time, even the dogs aren't awake asking for food or to be let outside.
This week I have had some really big questions for God. I am sure that He is big enough to take them on, but the problem is I want answers right now. How many times have I wanted to just sit down with God and He and I could hash these things out. Just like having coffee with a friend. But, instead He asks us for faith. Faith that He will answer when the timing is right for us to understand.
Psalm 94:19 When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

2 comments:

Amy said...

God is good! We had a heart to heart last night after Tyler's game!

Mindee said...

I'm not so good at the wait and see thing either.

Good job using your time productively on a Sunday morning. :)