Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol Mistake


This is the first season I have ever watched American Idol, since I really hate reality TV. Hannah and Dave started to watch this season and I got sucked in, but after tonight......never again. I just watched the most talented guy in the competition get voted off tonight. How does that happen? Why in the world anyone would vote for a guy with black fingernails and whose idea of singing is yelling into the microphone is beyond me. Am I disappointed? Just a little...... I can deal with Kris. His style and talent is admirable, but Adam....can't go there.

So, I thought I'd give a mini tribute to the guy I have been rooting for from the beginning. Danny, you're great!

3 comments:

missy said...

i cried...real tears. jack and emmie laughed at me. i'm with you on this one. . i keep wondering what i am missing with adam? why is he so awe-inspiring and revered? i don't enjoy his voice. though i don't mind his fingernails and i really like his hair. i do love kris, so now i will have to obsessively vote for him. danny...how long will it take to make your record?

Anonymous said...

I think that just shows who is voting. Did you Tracey?? Maybe you should have....I just saying...
Some record company will pick him up =)!!
XO Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty upset as well. My roommate and I fast forward when Adam gets on. We don't understand how that is music... Peggi is right though, he will get picked up quickly. As American Idol goes, a lot of the time, the non-winners are actually more successful than the winners. I hope this is the case.

Mindy