If you can believe it, the Mary Kay consultant that prompted my earlier post has stopped me in the grocery store for a record breaking THIRD time. Dear blog readers, am I THAT cool or am I THAT much in need of cosmetic help????? THREE TIMES!!!!! SAME MARY KAY CONSULTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
I stopped her after her opening line and informed her that she has stopped me twice before. She was apologetic yet in disbelief. She asked me to tell her the locations of her previous solicitations. I politely told her and then continued on my way through the grocery aisles.
Ok, for the record, if this happens for a startling FOURTH time, I will not be polite. I know I said I wouldn't be polite this time, but I decided that I would afford her the luxury of a polite rebuke, bringing to her attention the fact that she has stopped me twice before. Next time we are officially into full blown Mary Kay harrassment.
I never thought it would happen a third time, but since it has happened, I am rehearsing my next response, which is.........."Do you have a camera with you? Take my picture then the next time you get the itch to bug some poor woman trying to buy groceries, get out my picture, and make sure it isn't me."
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I really wish I could have been there!!! No....I really, really wish I am THERE when she hits on you the 4th time!! Tracey, when you see the pink mobile, RUN!!!
XO Mom
That is too funny! That one beats my grocery store clerk wanting my job story! Unreal!
I think she's just dying to highlight those great cheekbones of yours with her newest blush! REALLY!
oh.no.she.didn't!!! that is hilarious!
Maybe it means you shop a lot!
I pity her if she stops you again...strangely, I want it to happen...sorry but I think it will be hi-lar-eee-ous!!
Post a Comment