skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
This is absolute randomness. Nothing very intellectual or deep, just a few random thoughts.- How come my kids keep getting sick? I feel like it's a lottery and our number keeps coming up. Hey, it's someone else's turn! I'm going to check all three of my kids into the hospital for an IV of vitamins. :) Maybe I just need to get some Airborne.
- Why do relationships have to be so hard? Marriage, friendships, family, work, etc. How do I teach my kids to handle their relationships in life, when I am still learning myself?
- I really wish metabolism sped up with age instead of slowing down. Oh my, can I tell how mine has slowed down. Depressing. I am going to have to make some major changes. I don't always like change.
- I love old TV shows. The new ones are just awful. I am tired of reality shows, and I don't want to watch smut. So where does that leave me? Old shows.
- Right now, I wish I could pack up my camper and head for the mountains. I know it might be cold, but it is so beautiful and serene.
- Joey and I watched parts of a movie today that was so bizarre, I still don't understand it. If anyone has seen "Fight Club" please tell me what it was about, 'cause I am drawing a blank. It had Brad Pitt in it and any movie I have seen with him in it was bizarre. I have never been impressed with him anyway. Maybe I am too simple minded. After watching that show, I think I'd rather be that way. Weird.
- My house is dirty and I don't want to clean it. Enough said.
3 comments:
My house is a mess too. I know that's what I will be doing all weekend. Big bummer!
I also think you've met your sick quota for the family this year. You've done your time....it's someone else's turn. I just hope it's not mine! :)
sorry about the sickness, smutty tv, metabolism and inability to escape to the mountains in your camper. wish i could help you. i can't help with the movie fight club either. i never saw it.
I love Fight Club. One of my Favorite movies. Absolutely need to watch it beginning to end without interruptions. We'll have to watch it together sometime.
--Brett
Post a Comment