It was the real buzz today. People were getting married today for the significance. A county clerk's office in Florida was offering a one day wedding special for $99.99. Some business was going to give $999 to anyone in their area who had a baby weighing 9 lb. 9 oz. today. Crazy!
But just so you all know, nothing of significance happened to me today. Unless you can count the following:
My house is a haven for the flu right now. Ugh!
I had to make an emergency run to Scheels to get navy football socks.
I struggled through my ab workout. Wow, I am weak.
I ate way too many peanut M&M's.
I got very little housework done, even though I had to stay home with Hannah today.
I didn't get married today and I certainly didn't have a 9.9 lb. baby.
Not significant, just normal me. That's OK, I'll take it. How was your 9/09/09?



2 comments:
sorry about the flu. anyone's temp 99.9?
I did not do anything special about 9/09/09 like I did with 8/08/08 or even 7/0/07. Just another ho-hum type of day.
I hope Hannah is feeling better!
Post a Comment