This morning my quote is from the Bible. I have read this scripture many, many times throughout my life, but the Lord let me see it anew this week, and it brought me to tears as I felt His love and care for me.
Very often I feel so inadequate in my christian walk, so powerless to overcome my weaknesses. These are the times God chooses to speak to my heart......when I least deserve it.
"My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness. Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size—abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become."
II Corinthians 12:9-10 The Message
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment