Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Activity


Well, as the song says, it really is beginning to look alot like Christmas. Last night I went and rang bells for the Salvation Army with Hannah and her friends. It puts you in the spirit like few activities I can think of. Singing carols and passing out candy canes. I love candy canes! Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera to capture the moment.

Since I have not wrapped a single gift, I believe today I will tackle that task. The kids are beginning to complain the tree is bare with no presents. But, my closet is full! I need to empty it and wrap everything.


I am finally posting pictures of the musical today. The girls enjoyed the experience tremendously. All the work is worth it in the end when the production all comes together and hundreds of people file through the doors to watch. There were 5 shows and Joey and I watched it 3 times. The other times I helped out backstage.


Both girls had more than one costume, but I only got pictures of them in their first comstume since once the show started and costumes were changed in a rush of activity to be ready for the next scene, there was no time for the camera.

2 comments:

Mindee said...

In case I haven't mentioned it before - you have beautiful girls. ;)

Peggi said...

It was such a wonderful program, but Brett thinks I am partial=)