I am a pretty simple soul. I don't go out on New Year's anymore. I am most content to make a mess of munchies and park myself in front of the TV for an overdose of football. Boring? Well, depends on who you ask. Getting old? There again, depends on who you ask. My loving kids would say, yes, on both counts.
But, I actually did get together with some of my co-workers today. Does that count for New Year's Eve fun? It did for me.
I know a person is supposed to sit and reflect on the past year, making resolutions for the new one about to begin. But, I am not reflecting and I am not making any resolutions. Is that bad ? Hope not. I would love to hear your resolutions, though. Inspire me, people.
Happy New Year!
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin



2 comments:
Happy New Year, to you too! I'll see you next year....so, so funny!
Tell Joey thanks for letting the dog out tomorrow for us. There's a iTunes card on the table for the help! So appreciate it!
I had fun! it's been too long since we got together. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment