Merry Christmas to All!
It appears a nasty winter storm is going to hamper our regular Christmas plans here in the midwest. But, it will be snowing on Christmas Eve! White Christmases are so beautiful. Tonight I looked out my front window to see our tree with the glowing Christmas lights on it reflecting off the ice covering the branches. It is stunningly gorgeous. I wish I could take a picture that would capture the beauty of it, but it would be pointless. I have never seen anything like it. Wow.
As we prepare to spend time with our family, I pray that all of you will have a blessed Christmas with your families. A time surrounded by love and overloaded in laughter.
Christmas wouldn't be complete without including my favorite verse:
And Mary said
"My soul magnifies the Lord,
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name."
Luke 1:46-47 & 49
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Merry Christmas Tracey. Safe traveling!
Merry Christmas! The cookies were wonderful and the family pictured turned out great! Thanks!
Travel safely!
Post a Comment