Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break officially started today after school. I couldn't be happier. The kids need a break, I need a break, and frankly my house needs for me to have a break so I can clean it. I do promise to clean and do plenty of laundry, but besides that here are a few "events" on the spring break calendar.
1) Dentist Appts. for the girls.
2) Doctor appt. for me.
3) Double Header for Joey on Tuesday. Can't wait. His first start.
4) I am going to be a judge for a speech meet on Wednesday. I love to do that!
5) Bible Study. The one I am facilitating only has one more week after Wednesday.
6) Baby Shower for my niece. I made 3 1/2 dozen sugar cookies that are in the shape of baby onesies. They are pretty cute. I'll post pix later. I have 6 cakes yet to make tomorrow. Whew!
7) Taking the kids to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Should be good, I hope.
8) Baseball Tournament on Saturday.
9) Shopping, of course.
Nothing too terribly exciting, but that is what makes it a perfect spring break. Enough time to do some reading and relaxing. Now that's just what I need.

3 comments:

Peggi said...

sounds like you are planing to ignore the house you keep complaining about-just a thought.
love you XO

missy said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love your playlist.

Amy said...

Oh, I want to see one of Joey's games. What time is it on Tuesday?

Have a good break!