
We have officially decided to name this precious little guy, Dash. It was a tough decision, as there were so many cute names. And, each of us had to give up our favorite choice of name to meet in the middle.
Here was the run down on the name preferences, in case you're interested. Dave and Jessi wanted to name him Copper. Hannah wanted to name him Archie. Joey wanted to name him Scout or Dodger. And I wanted to name him Beau. But, since none of us could agree, we scrapped all of them and picked a neutral name. That way nobody had to feel bad that their name didn't get chosen.

He is the sweetest little thing. I love seeing his eyes open for the first time. OOOOOOOHHHHH, I just want to squeeze him. I want to go and see him but Dave is not allowing me near him until he is ready to come home for good. He seems to think there will be a problem with getting me back into the car, and then he said something about there being alot of tears. I have no idea what he is talking about....



4 comments:
he is darling! what a great name. it will be so good to have a dog in your family again. that's as it should be.
Oh goodness . . . how precious! Still, I'm glad he's going to your house and not mine. :)
Soooo cute! I'm excited for you!
I can't wait to meet him too, Tracey! Baby Beagles are THE BEST!
Post a Comment