Twenty years ago today, I was a beautiful bride marrying a handsome groom. I had no idea what life had in store for us, but at that moment it didn't matter. I was head over heels in love.
Much has changed in twenty years. Three kids, three dogs, one cat, one apartment, three houses, eight vehicles, two campers, lots of hair styles, loads of laughter, ups, downs, struggles, joys, and alot of memories. But one thing hasn't changed....the love I have for my handsome groom. I may change a few decisions I have made over the years if I could go back and do it over again. But, the one decision I wouldn't change is the vow I made....twenty years ago today.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Nicely said. Happy Anniversary. :)
Awwww...so sweet...and you are even rocking it with Sheriff!!:)
Post a Comment