Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dance Recital

I spent the weekend at the dance recital. Jessi was the only dancer in our house this year. Hannah opted for guitar instead of dance this time around. Recital is always a big weekend, consuming it all with 3 shows. I did manage to take a few pictures, although not as many as in years past. My camera is never where I need it to be. Ugh!

I really liked Jessi's hip-hop costume. It was super cute.

Jessi and Dave with the traditional flower bouquet. Precious moment when daddy gives her flowers.

I always fix the girls a fancy little meal of finger foods after recital. The girls and I enjoy it. The boys understand it is tradition and deal with it, but would like for us to just get pizza. After we got done eating Joey crushed.....oops, I mean sat on my lap for a picture. Wow, is he ever growing. My food bill is evidence, if the picture doesn't show it.

After our special "girly" meal, Hannah entertained us with her guitar. She plays beautifully, and we are enjoying our budding guitarist.

4 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

It was a great weekend. Jessi looked so cute and the dance really suited her personality. She looked like she was having a great time.

Michelle said...

Glad it went well! The pictures are great...Miss all you guys like crazy!

Jesy said...

I wanted to see a picture of the girlie food, next time. Had fun chatting with you this weekend.

Peggi said...

We had such a great time seeing you Jessi!! We are sooo proud of you! Can't wait for VBS, so we can spend some time together=)
Love you lots!
Gram & Pop