It has been nearly a month since my last post and.....frankly......I guess I haven't been in the mood to blog. I have barely even looked at my friend's blogs. It has been a busy summer, not at all what I had wanted so desperately for it to be. We are rapidly moving into the beginning of a new school year. I don't know if I am ready or not. It has not been much of a relaxing summer for me and I could use a little R&R before the rigid schedule of fall returns.
This summer has been all about Joey and Dash. Joey and his baseball schedule, detasseling, and driver's ed. which starts this week. He is just a busy teenager. It will be so helpful when he can drive.
Dash is just....ALOT of work. Not that I wasn't fully aware of it, but you can never fully prepare yourself for it. It's alot like a new-born baby. His house training still continues. Good days and bad. I told you beagles are notoriously tough to house train. He is slowly getting it. Emphasis on the word, slowly.
The girls have just been along for the "ride"this summer. Fortunately they have been such good sports. I could not have handled the puppy and all of Joey's shuttling this summer without them.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Welcome back, Tracey!
Getting back into the school year brings routine that I dearly miss. Not the work so much, but the routine! Don't you agree?
Post a Comment