Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Cool Birthday Gift

I know it's way past by birthday, but I just got my present today. And, I am so excited about it. My parents gave me money for my birthday to pick out one of those personalized charm necklaces that are all the rage. I just recently got around to making my decision about which one I wanted. So, it was a fun belated present.
Don't you just love the cute packaging? I love ribbons and sweet finishing touches.


I don't have the best camera for those cool close-ups but hopefully you can make out my kids names on the circles. I just love it. :)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE it! So neat! Can't wait to see you at school! :-)

Anonymous said...

hey Tracey--did you get it on line from Heyjac.com or a different company--it kind of looks like mine and that is where I got mine. Very super cute. Lisa Ford

missy said...

it's beautiful. i wanted one of those for my bday too, but i forgot and asked for a wii fit instead. dumb. oh well, maybe for christmas! happy belated birthday!

Peggi said...

Turned out so awesome!! Looks like it was worth the wait!!
XO

Amy said...

I love the look of it too! Great decision!