Thursday, August 5, 2010
What Happened to Summer...
I was just wondering what happened to that relaxing summer I so desperately needed? How come it never happened? As my head was spinning this morning trying to get Joey to the school with a pocketful of my money to pay for lockers, yearbooks, and athletic passes, while also trying to get the dog to the vet for his shots, arousing the girls out of slumber, and then returning to the school to bring the census form, while my mind was figuring out how to get my errands done and get Joey to driver's ed. on time, and finally returning home to put on the much needed makeup.....sigh.....What happened to summer? It's still hot, but school is here again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are such a great mother!!!!
XO Mom
I missed getting on that "summertime bus" too. It apparently didn't stop in our neighborhood.
I'm trying to figure out a way to have the kids go back to school and then have the staff start a week or two later!
Post a Comment