Jessi and her neighbor friend Madison, dressed alike as butterflies, complete with the face paint. Thanks to Madison's mom, Amy for that cool artwork. And, also for the wings. They are attempting to look graceful and flow-ey in this picture, but I'm not sure they achieved it. :) On the other hand, they were more than ready to start the candy process, so they weren't too excited about the picture.
Little Jordyn lives behind us, and came by early to see us before she left to go to a party. Her little smile always brightens my day. The vampire teeth gave her an especially big smile that night.
Every year on Halloween, I make the kids my special hot cocoa to drink after they are done trick-or-treating. I only make it once a year, although it is so good I should make it more often. I am including the recipe here in case you want to try it. It is the best!
Halloween Hot Chocolate
- 8 tsp. sugar
- 4 tsp. baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp. vanilla
In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. Ladle into mugs. Makes about 4 servings. I usually double it.



2 comments:
Jessi looked adorable, as always. Mmmmmm - homemade hot chocolate!
The hot chocolate sounds incredible! Yum!
So glad the face paint came off. I was worried!
Post a Comment