Friday, December 31, 2010

What Are You Doin' New Year's Eve?

So, what ARE you doin' this New Year's Eve?
I am doin' the same thing I have done since the birth of our first child. Stay home, make some munchies, watch a movie or some football, and possibly stay up long enough to see the ball drop...then again maybe not. Just depends on how tired I get. LOL
Long passed are the days of parties and social events to ring in the New Year. Time and kids have long since squeezed the fun out of me. And frankly, I'm good with it. I mean who wouldn't be looking forward to the night I have planned...

A loooooong hot bath with a good book. I'm smiling just thinking about it. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

You got it! A book and a hot bath sounds fantastic! We, the Broekers (minus Tyler), are staying home and watching movies. Tyler is at a New Year's party on the southside of Lincoln. I guess he's too cool for us! ;)

Happy 2011! See you next year!

Saimi said...

Sounds good to me!! We have a hard time staying awake, but if we make it our far away neighbors do a really cool fireworks show. We usually watch it from our bedroom window.

Happy New Year!!

Peggi said...

Where did you find that Chris Rea song???? You forgot the CD.
Happy New Year #1
XO