Newsflash to anyone outside of our area of residence...IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!
In fact, it's worse than that. It's miserable cold. At the moment of this writing it is 2*. 2!!!
And because of it this time of year gets very depressing here...for everyone...even the dog. It's been too cold and snowy the past two days to take him on a walk. He goes in the backyard for short snippets of time and then runs in to warm up. Poor guy he wants to run and play...not in the basement...outside...in the fresh air...for long periods of time.
Just two weeks ago we took him to a local dog park for the first time. He LOVED being able to run free and sniff to his little beagle heart's content. Now he can only dream of it.
I can just imagine what he's thinking.
"Why does it have to be sooo cold outside? Why? Why? I need to run and jump and sniff. I need exercise! I'm still a puppy for crying out loud!"
This is why I think he's a bit depressed too. The last few days he mostly sits here...
Right on top of the couch staring out the window. He even takes his naps here. If that doesn't make you sad, check this pic out.
Can you even stand it? I know buddy, I'm with ya.



5 comments:
Awe, my heart is breaking for your sweet pup! Just look at his expression and those brown eyes!!
Poor guy!
Poor BW takes her naps on the floor in the sun! But she doesn't know it's cold outside. She doesn't do outside :)
That is the most precious picture of Dash! It is miserably cold!!!
I think you worry about your dog too much.
Hey, at least he's holding still!
Post a Comment