It does appear that my camera is really and truly a goner.
For the second time in two weeks my miracle worker has no miracle up his sleeve. He is getting a complex thinking that he has lost his touch.
He hasn't.
The truth is things wear out. And unfortunately for us we are in a cycle of replacement right now. Trust me when I say the fridge and the camera aren't the end of the cycle. We've been saving for carpet. My van is nearing replacement. (We've looked at a couple of cars already.) My washer and dryer are acting up. Cringe.
But that's life. What are you going to do???
Ok, back to my camera...
I REALLY want a Canon Rebel. Really bad.
But that is not likely to happen, given the cost of them.
I am looking for some recommendations on a good digital camera that isn't going to break the bank.
Suggestions???
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Tracey,
What a cute blog! You have a beautiful family!
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me last week ... I'm guessing the friend who suggested you come by was Rachel?? If so, she's awesome! You're so right -- there's not many blogs out there for moms of teens. And I've found I need MORE support and encouragement as a mom of a teen than I did when they were little. Hope you'll continue to pop by ... I'll do the same. We're in this together! :)
Sorry about all the home repair projects. We're in the same boat. Just remodeled a bathroom last summer, but the other master bathroom needs it too. Our carpet is trashed after years of kid traffic. And I need to paint my master bedroom, as well as the outside of the house! Guess I'll just have to go to my money tree in the backyard. :)
I had 2 friends that just bought the Canon Powershot SX30IS and they love it. It appears to have gotten 4 1/2 stars on the internet reviews. I am looking to buy it soon as well. For the money it is an excellent buy. Also had a friend go to Rockbrook and she told them what she wanted and they recommended the Nikon P100--which is what she bought and loves it. I know Amy B wants Canon Rebel as well. Hope this helps.
Lisa
Yes, get the Cannon Rebel...just splurge. They are awesome. I want one and then to sign up at SCC and take a photography class. That would be the bomb! ;)
Post a Comment