It is May, which means it should finally warm up for good around here, well at least until fall, but by then we will be tired of the heat and humidity. I have always said you don't live in the midwest for the weather.
May also means that allergy season is in full swing. I know, I know I can't quit complaining about this. And I am sorry for being so whiny, but it is at times like these that I think the midwest is not the best place to live if you are an allergy sufferer like myself.
And last but not least May means alot of busy-ness. ALOT of busy-ness. As demonstrated by the lack of blog posts.
But I do promise to post marathon pictures this week. It was an awesome day, by the way.
Until then...
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I feel your pain on the busyness. It's crazy!
Post a Comment