I know, can you even believe it we're at the end of June already!... and look at your son, he's so tall!! That happens quick too! One minute they are your sweet little boys and over night they grow into tall young men...How does that happen anyway!
Ok about that cake, how adorable is that and very clever as well, I love the red vine handles, cute, very very cute and just perfect for a girl!!
I'm Tracey and this is my family. My blog is a way of sharing our daily happenings with family and friends. And, sometimes it's a way of venting and processing life's ups and downs.
Life always has a way of giving me something to blog about.
4 comments:
I know, can you even believe it we're at the end of June already!... and look at your son, he's so tall!! That happens quick too! One minute they are your sweet little boys and over night they grow into tall young men...How does that happen anyway!
Ok about that cake, how adorable is that and very clever as well, I love the red vine handles, cute, very very cute and just perfect for a girl!!
Your Beagle is darling!
Cute cake. Your work I assume? I love Jessi's "photo face"!
The cake is darling! Happy Belated Birthday Jessi!
Loved your b.day cake Jessi!
This is the first time we haven't spend our day together.....oh well maybe next year:)
XO Gram
Post a Comment