Alright, I'm going to have to say it.......My glorious blog honeymoon is over. It was so much fun to set this thing all up. And, I had so many ideas of what to blog about. But, I am in a slump today. Nothing interesting to type. So, for the sake of a new post I am going to ramble.
Top 5 Things on My Mind Today:
#1) My Dad has surgery on his arm tomorrow to repair a torn rotator cuff, remove a bone spur, and re-attach the muscle in his arm back onto his shoulder, which ripped a week ago. Looks like you better slow down Dad! :)
#2)LPS has built two new schools in the north part of Lincoln and re-drawn boundary lines. This will affect Hannah and Jessi. What to do? Takes too long to explain, but I am really torn as to where to send them. It seems simple to Dave, but not for me. I probably think too much.
#3)We have been contemplating going to Florida in February. Now we are down to the wire about making reservations and plans, and once again indecisive.
#4)Christmas shopping. Oh the joys of it all. I want to enjoy it, but I get so lost in trying to plan what would be the most perfect gift that I get stressed out because I am not a natural "good gift getter". You know the kind of people who you want to draw your name at the family or work gift exchange. Some people know just what to buy for someone, not me. Nevertheless, I am about half done.
#5)Ugh! My house is NOT clean and I have a bunch of laundry. Ugh, again!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This is all very interesting to me.
Post a Comment