Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting to Know Jessi


Hello Blog-Land! Today we start a first in a series of interviews. Everything you ever wanted to know about my kids, but were afraid to ask. :) Today stars Miss Jessica "the vibrant".

Tracey: "Hi Jessi. So glad you could sit down with us for a few minutes. Let's get right to it. Are you liking 3rd grade and what is your favorite subject?

Jessi: "I like 3rd grade. My favorite subject is lunch because it has delicious food and I love having cold lunch because mom makes a great lunch and I get to talk to my friends.

Tracey: "What is your favorite past-time?"

Jessi: "I like to play with Mikey alot. I like to play on my Nintendo DS and on the computer."

Tracey: "If you had $100 to spend on anything you wanted what would you spend it on?"

Jessi: "I am guessing I would probably buy a new dog. It would be a toy poodle."

Tracey: " OH my Jess, I don't think I'll give you $100, then." (Giggle, Giggle from Jessi) Next question is, What is your absolute favorite food?

Jessi: "Um, Um. Does candy count? Um, Um. All I can think of is sweet food. I would probably say a brownie."

Tracey: "If you could have lunch with anybody in the world, who would it be?"

Jessi: "(Giggle, Giggle.) I don't know. It would be my MOM, (aka Mother-Moo.)

Tracey: "What is your favorite bible verse?"

Jessi: "John 3:16"

Tracey: "Do you have a best friend?"

Jessi: "Does Jesus count? He is my top best friend. And, my other best friend is Addison."

Tracey: "If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?"

Jessi: "I have two things. I would either go to New York City or Washington D.C."

Tracey: "Did you have a favorite movie or song you want to share."

Jessi: "My favorite movie is Rebound, and my favorite song is Love Bug by the Jonas Bros."

Tracey: "Well, Jess, that just about wraps it up. Do you have any final thoughts you want to share with everyone?"

Jessi: "What do you mean by that? Oh I get it. (Giggle, Giggle) Thank you for inviting me to this thing. I hope that you will have me again. Thank you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inside and out, that Jessie is a cute, cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Jessi, I would have been disapointed if you hadn't said "Rebound" as fav movie!!
Gram (your next best friend)