Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting to Know Joey


HI Everyone! Today is the last in our interview series. We will spend a few minutes with Mr. Joseph "the Man."

Tracey: Hi Joe. Thanks for taking a few minutes to let everyone get to know you a bit better.

Joey: Oh, Mom, everyone knows me.

Tracey: Humor me son. First question, Do you like 8th grade and what is your favorite subject?

Joey: No. Gym because you get to run around.

Tracey: What is your favorite past-time?

Joey: Playing with friends.

Tracey: My aren't we talkative tonight. Slow down I can't type that fast. :) If you had $100 to spend on anything you wanted, how would you spend it?
Joey: I would probably buy video games.

Tracey: What is your favorite food?

Joey: Ice Cream and brownies and Ho-ho's and pizza.

Tracey: How do you know what Ho-Ho's are, I never buy them?! :) Next question...If you could have lunch with anyone in the world who would it be?

Joey: I don't know. I think it would be Matt and Tom.

Tracey: What is your favorite bible verse?

Joey: I don't have one. They all speak to me equally.

Tracey: Do you have a best friend?

Joey: No, I can't pick just one. It is between Spencer, Sam and Tyler.

Tracey: If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Joey: I would like to go to the Rose Bowl or the Alamo Bowl or any Bowl game.

Tracey: Do you have a favorite movie or favorite song?

Joey: Is this almost over? I like Spider-man and Open Season. I don't have a favorite song.

Tracey: Well, Joey, thankfully for you this painful interview is about over. Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share?

Joey: Hey, can I have some ice cream after this? Ummmmm, no final thoughts.

Tracey: Didn't think so. That's a wrap.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been looking forward to this one. Knew the photo would be great. We weren't disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Joey, no surprises here. You are who you are....the best!
Gram