
I submitted my family's Christmas Eve cooking contest tradition to the newspaper a couple of weeks ago when I read they were asking for Christmas Eve food traditions. To my great surprise, we were included in the article on December 24th. It was a wonderful Christmas present for us all. I bought extra copies of the paper and tied ribbon around them and took them to my parents to surprise everyone.

I posted a picture of all of our delicious Christmas Eve food entries. The category this year was "stuffed". Hannah won this year in a landslide with her Chinese Pot-stickers. They were absolutely amazing!!! Way to go Hannah! Here we are as the coveted Silver Ladle is being passed to the next winner, who is the youngest winner, yet.



3 comments:
I've been wondering who won. Congratulations Hannah!
Tell Hannah that I want her recipe for the Chinese Pot stickers. What a fun contest!
what a fun idea! i love pot stickers!
Post a Comment