Thursday, December 25, 2008

Recipe for A Rockin' Christmas Eve


1 drowsy and unsuspecting individual

2 mischievous sisters who love to have fun together

1 great Mom who keeps the fun rolling

1 room full of opened gifts, wrappings, & bows


Gather all ingredients together and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the drowsy individual falls asleep, then remove from simmer and let the last 3 ingredients flavor the dish. The great thing about this recipe is it comes out different every time depending upon the last ingredient. But, no matter, the results are always AMAZING!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you think you're pretty clever...

--Brett

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

You almost make me wish that I had a brother!

Amy said...

I am sure your brother was not only delighted that you did this to him, but also to put it on your blog! How funny!

I also saw your name in an article about holiday traditions in the paper. I am only guessing that you are the only person with that name.

Madison will be calling to see if Jessi got her American Girl doll. Madison got one too. I am hoping that Jessi will spark Madison's interest in the doll. She's so much of a tomboy!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! What fun!