I really don't like the cold weather. I would rather be hot than cold. But, if you ask me in August I might tell you I would rather be cold than hot. :)
This past week as I was taking Jessi and Madison to school, I told Jessi to get her gloves on before she got out of the car. And she replied, "It's 14* Mom, I don't need them."
I guess everything is relative. :)



4 comments:
I'll take hot over cold any time. We skipped church today because I just couldn't bear the thought of -21 wind chill. MINUS 21!!!!
That does make 14 sound warm though.
Hi Tracey---
Yup, I agree with you on that cold business....love hot over cold anyday!
Also, wanted you to know about a cool place you need to go when I was reading Becky Higgin's blog....You can call yourself a "blog scrapbooker" with this idea...making your blog into a book. Love that! Anyway, it's www.bloggled.com
that's so cute...she's a "cup half full" person isn't she?? i'm dreaming of a balmy christmas instead of a white one. 14 degrees will do!
i was really cold , but when you went out on the street you are not cold any more!
Post a Comment