Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas


It seems that my jolly holiday mood has now left me. The cold that the girls had has found it's way to me this week. Oh, and today I would just love to curl up on the couch with my afghan and turn the fireplace on like I did this weekend............................... minus the remote control airplane flying over me. Yes, you read that right, a remote control airplane. This annoying stunt was not done by my son, no..............it was my devoted husband.

And, when I told him that if that thing hit me I would break it in half, I got to listen to a song sung by my personal "Michael Buble'" called, "The Queen of Crabbiness." OH OH OH!!!!

If I wasn't laughing so hard I think I would have slugged him. When you don't feel good the last thing you want is a toy flying over you with an annoying buzzing sound and someone singing a song about how crabby you are.

And so I thought the picture of my cat I used to have fit my mood pretty good today. LOL

Thinking of you all and wishing you a very, very Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: