
- What is your favorite Christmas memory?
The one's I cherish the most are the childhood memories when my family still lived in California. My Grandpa Kelly always climbed up on his roof and yelled down the chimney to us kids on Christmas Eve. I always tried to run outside and my Grandma always skillfully redirected me back to the fireplace to talk to Santa. He would ask us questions and just give us a huge thrill. We really believed that Santa came by just to talk to us. Christmas morning we always went to my Grandpa and Grandma Dargatz. I remember it being so warm with love and the smell of homemade Chex Mix. At our house, my parents would sprinkle ashes from our fireplace on the hearth and then my Dad would step in it with his shoes so we thought that Santa had left his boot prints. It was very magical.
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
I have so many songs I like, but my favorite is probably "O Holy Night". This year I have been into this really cool Christmas song called "How Many Kings". I put it on my play list, check it out.
- What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
If you know me very well you know that I love sweets. So, it is very hard to pick just one. But, I think it would be ........................................hmmmmm........ALL OF THEM.
- What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Hands down it is the Christmas Eve Kelly family cooking contest. We all prepare a dish from the category or theme of the year, and then vote on the best one. So fun!!!
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I have two, Elf and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
I included the first picture my sister and I had taken with Santa. I love that picture!!! I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season.



2 comments:
One of my all time favorite memories is just that picture of you & Michelle. The person taking the pictures asked me "Lady what do you want me to do?" And I, of course said "if that is her reaction, then take the picture".
I am sure to this day they thought I was the worst mother on earth.
See you Christmas Eve Tracey!
XO Mom
I haven't seen that picture in a long time! I'm laughing at your expression, Tracey!! You know, I have seen that displeased look from you many times as we were growing up!
Post a Comment