What a crazy and fun weekend! I have so many pictures to share, I may take several postings to elaborate on our family news.
Jessi started her December dance performances on Friday night. She was part of the pre-parade performances downtown on Saturday morning, and then performed at a couple of retirement facilites and the mall. Dave and I had to "divide and conquer" this weekend to fit that in with Joey's basketball, working at the church, and Hannah's party with her Sunday school class. Oh, and I almost forgot the church Christmas program practices for Jessi. In case you're wondering, I am still smiling. No, there's no insanity or crabbiness over the busyness yet. Maybe next weekend, as this week will be busy every night except Tuesday, followed by dress rehearsal for church program, 3 dance performances, and 2 church performances next weekend.
Anyway, here is Jess in various places with her
cheer group. She is in the front row kneeling down on the far left. 
Jessi has a few friends from school that take dance at the same studio. Plus, her cousin Michelle also takes dance there also.
It has been a frigid cold weekend, so performing
For some odd reason, this picture reminds me of the opening theme song for the Mary Tyler Moore show where Mary throws her hat up in the air. Jessi in the middle of all the hub-bub and loving it.
And, just so you don't think this whole weekend was all about Jessi, tune in tomorrow. :)



1 comment:
We were hoping to see Jessi at the parade. After the parade, we realized she must have been part of the pre-parade festivities. Madison was so looking forward to seeing Jessi in the parade! :)
Post a Comment