I wish you all could see me right now, 'cause if you could you would be laughing right along with my husband and son. I am wearing my pj's and it's 5pm. I've had them on since I got home from church. I know this is starting out weird, but stick with me.............
I got this pair of pink pj's for Christmas from my parents and I think I am in love. :) If it's possible to be in love with clothes, this is the real deal. They are pink, fuzzy flannel, and sparkly. There couldn't be a better match for me in the whole world. But, the real bonus here is the pink fuzzy robe that goes with it. Ahhh yes, pink and fuzzy. No sparkle, but as long as we have pink and fuzzy, we are good.
My point, yes, my point........I think everyone needs to have a pair of pj's so comfy they put you in a relaxed state of mind. Then, you find your way to the couch and melt into it with a good book, and forget about the cares of the world or whatever it is that stresses you. And, Sunday afternoon is a good afternoon for that. A day of rest.
This might possibly be the best Christmas present I have ever received. Wow, did I just say that? Who'd have thought pj's could make a person so happy. :)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like a great afternoon! I spent mine driving Tyler to church activities this afternoon and working in my classroom. Ugh!
She looks pretty good in them too!
Post a Comment