We had to get pictures of everyone with Kayla, our niece, because her mom is making her a picture quilt for a graduation present when she graduates from high school in May. This way when she goes to college this fall she'll be "taking" her whole family with her. Here is a sampling of those pictures....Kayla with the girls and Kayla with the boys.
This is my sis-in-law Terri. She and I knew each other long before we married brothers. Funny story. I have pictures of us roller skating at my birthday party when I was probably 10. She used to babysit my sister and I when we were younger. We like to laugh about the fact that we ended up being related. Who'd have thought? But, suffice it to say I am blessed to have her around. She's the best.
Here's our nephew, Tom. Joey wanted to buy him a Nerf Bow and Arrow set, and it was enjoyed by a good many kids and adults last night. Maybe today he can play with it in peace without someone always trying to "steal" it.
Here is some of the most beautiful women I know, inside and out.
Webkinz seemed to be a theme gift with the little girls. Oops, did I say little? Well, that's what we used to call them. Sadly, they're not so little anymore. No less cute and sweet though.
Ok, here is the little girl, Grace with Hannah and Kayla playing with Grace's new castle. Hannah is sporting her new pink Husker sweatshirt she got. She is still wearing it today, so I'd say Deb hit a homerun with that gift.
Dave and his younger sister, Pam.



3 comments:
OOps! Hope the quilt was NOT a surprise, cause Now Kayla knows.
Way to go Aunt Tracey.
how fun to still be celebrating christmas! looks like a great time.
webkinz...just when i had decided i would never buy my kids another stuffed animal they had to come out with those. i'm a sucker for them.
Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment