
Here I am sporting my new bag my niece bought me for Christmas. Ready with a smile on my face. Ick, not a great picture of me, but it goes well with my dirty dishes on the sink. Nice!
Here is the classroom I will be working in. Nice and quiet when I took this picture.....not so quiet later.

This is the rabbit stuck in a tiny little cage in the classroom. I really think he was trying to tell me to get him out of there. :) Truly, I felt sorry for this adorable guy or gal, whichever it is. I do hope he gets out on occasion, 'cause it really doesn't have much room to frolic.

And, last but certainly not least, these were the beautiful flowers waiting at the front desk for me when I was leaving to go home. Sent to me by two of the sweetest women I know, Rachel and Jen. A person couldn't ask for better friends than that.



3 comments:
Sounds like a great ending for a first day! Flowers! I thought before reading they must be from Dave.
happy first day of school!!!!! i'll be looking for you! if i see a bunny hopping down the hall and out the door on his/her way toward freedom, i'll know who set him/her free in a weak moment!
Just want to tell you how great it is to have your smiling face here every day!
Post a Comment