I am playing copy-cat off of my friend Missy's last blog posting. I had never heard of this "needs" thing, so I had to try it. If you don't know what I am talking about, then good, I am not the only one who hadn't heard of this before yesterday. You type in your own name followed by the word, "needs", into a google search and see what comes up. It is pretty amusing. Some of mine were.....
Tracey Needs......1) Help
2) Facebook
3) to be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4) her Mama
5) a mirror
6) to change her eating habits
7) to spend less time daydreaming & more time working.
Some of them are ironically true. :) Funny stuff, but it made me think about what I really need and I came up with a few I thought I'd share.
What Tracey REALLY needs according to me, not Google.
1) First and Foremost.....God. He is my constant.
2) Love and acceptance from my family.
3) Quality time with Dave and my three great kids.
4) My dogs. They just make me happy. :)
5) A really good enchilada, regularly. My favorite food.
6) Makeup. I seriously don't leave the house w/out it.
7) A good book, at all times.
I could come up with a few more, but that list sums me up pretty good. The only thing I see missing from the list is pop and my Michael Buble' cd's. :)
So, I am curious, has anyone else done this "needs"' thing? What do you really need? I'd love to hear.



3 comments:
A Sunday afternoon nap. The week is incomplete without it.
i like what came up on google for you much better than what i got! i'm with you on michael buble and enchilada's. what's your fav place to get them?
i'm also with you on the god one, but i hope that goes without saying!
I have never heard of this either...guess I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment