Here are the two people that graciously hosted this party, Deb and Marc, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. They were the best hosts.
The weather couldn't have been better. It was a beautiful evening and we were able to be outside the w
It was a joy and a blessing to spend my 40th birthday with my family.
I received so many nice gifts, including a "This is your Life" video made by Dave. It was fantastic and we all got a good laugh and shed a few tears.
Lovin' my new clock. It chimes on the hour, and I have always wanted one like it. How did they know?
Joey's girlfriend lives two doors down from where the party was, so she made an appearance per my mom's request so she could meet her. I was feeling pretty good about 40 until that very moment. When your son's girlfriend comes to your birthday party, it just makes you feel old.......really old.



1 comment:
What a fun party! I can see that you really like the clock! It's so nice to be able to match the right gift to the right recipient! Congrats on the big 4-0!
Post a Comment