Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fever!

Just when we thought we were home free........sickness strikes my house again. Could it be? Really? In case anyone is beginning to wonder what kind of a mother I am. I mean, at this point, any sane person is starting to think, Hey this lady must not know how to feed her kids healthy food and put them to bed at a decent time and teach them to wash their hands or something. How in the world could this continue to happen? There must be a logical explanation for this craziness.
So in answer to all of these questions, Yes, I do consider myself to be a good mother. I do feed my kids healthy. I do put them to bed at a reasonable time. I have taught them to wash their hands, especially now in this kind of flu season. I have no idea how I could have another sick child, and last but not least I can think of no logical explanation for any of it.
Jessi has a fever, cough and horrible headache. I think it is something different this time. Maybe bronchitis? Maybe some other strange virus? Who knows?????? And, if that isn't enough, Joey has a bad head cold. Ugh!!
The only thing I know for sure is...........I feel like a TERRIBLE mother, who can't seem to get rid of the "sickness" bug. Lysol....vitamins.......any other suggestions????????

3 comments:

Mindee said...

Aside from never leaving your house again (Does the grocery store deliver?) I can't think of a thing. I'm so sorry for Jessica! I hope she's better quick.

Jesy said...

I use airborne at the first sign of sickness, seems to work for us you might give it a try! Hope you all get well that is no fun! Your a great mother by the way.

missy said...

i really don't think germs discriminate between good parents and bad parents. you are a great one, btw! sorry that you are still struggling with sickness. i'm still struggling with gray hair. :) but not with lice, thankfully.