Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homecoming



Since I am home with a sick one, I decided I will catch up on some postings. I really do have something else to talk about besides the sickness plague that has overtaken my home. :)

Here is what I call the Homecoming Hottie. LOL He hates that for obvious reasons, but he did look handsome for his first Homecoming dance.




3 comments:

Mindee said...

So was he the only one in khakis or not? I think he looks great!

Michelle said...

He is so grown up and quite handsome!

Amy said...

I was hoping to see who his date was. I quickly scanned it and looked at a picture with two faces. I thought that one was his date...but it was a quick scam and looked again and realized it was Dave. Funny!

He does look so grown up and he's a cute kid!