This is the first wave of the tomato harvest. Seems like such a waste to not save some of this goodness for the winter, so the kids helped me prepare and freeze them.
I'm Tracey and this is my family. My blog is a way of sharing our daily happenings with family and friends. And, sometimes it's a way of venting and processing life's ups and downs.
Life always has a way of giving me something to blog about.
3 comments:
That's a ton of tomatoes. I think I've eaten too many as of now because I have some serious canker sores to prove it!
Mmmmmmm . . . I'm so sad that fresh fruits and veggies are about to go away for the winter. :(
sure wish I was closer, I'd take some off your hands!!
Looking at those pics, looks like the kids were having fun "working"!!
love you all,
Gram XO
Post a Comment