Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Absence Over

I'm back! I think this may be the longest blog absence I have had so far. I haven't even checked up on anyone else's blog. Shame on me. Blog friends, I'll catch up on your posts. Forgive me, I just took a hiatus. :)

A few things to catch up on.....may take me a few days to post. But let's start with this past weekend when my sis and her family stayed with us while they were in town for a wedding. My little nephews are 3 and 6. Loads of cuteness and fun.

These two little faces brighten my day, whenever I think about them. They even give out a hug when I ask. And, I ask alot when I'm with them. I don't see them real often, so they know they have to give their aunt a full tank of hugs to tide me over until I see them again. I am pretty sure they'll grow up thinking, "Whoa, she is weird." But, at least they know I love them. Thought you'd enjoy seeing "Aqua-Man/Jedi Knight". Hey, it might catch on. Maybe.

Since I won't see Michelle until Christmas, I gave her the stuffed Rudolph I bought her, so she can put it out with her Christmas decorations. Every year one of us buys something "Rudolph", as a joke, for the other one. She started it many years back. Rudolph was always our favorite as kids. I could go on about our weird, quirky, and obsessive buying habits when it comes to Rudy. But, I don't want you all to know just HOW weird we are, so I'll just leave it at that. LOL

5 comments:

Mindee said...

Your nephews are ADORABLE. :)

missy said...

welcome back! those are some cute boys!

Michelle said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for letting us mess up your plans for a relaxing weekend! :)
And thanks again for Rudolph...the boys are getting mad cuz I won't let them play with it.

Peggi said...

Yea Prudolph!!
It wouldn't be Christmas without Prudolph, and I do mean Prudolph.
long story short.....a family thing. Love it!
XO

Amy said...

Very cute nephews!

I've been doing terrible about blogging too. Busy, busy, busy! I haven't visited blogs in a while either.